- Plant one thousand hectares of coffee intercropped with essential food crops, cash crops and so forth over the next tenyears.
- To process the resulting harvests within the tribal lands so as to generate maximum value-added locally.
- To include all members of the Bugkalot tribe and community in this endeavor.
- To include trainings in agricultural cooperative development, management, and capacity building thus contributing to human resources development. Making this not only community development but community reinvestment.
- To empower the cooperatives and tribal associates to beable to organizeand support local initiatives for micro-entrepreneurship, microfinance, small-scale transport and service industries, cottage industry, small-scale agri-processing, clinics and healthcare for their members.
- Add value to the local economy and addressing chronic underemployment and also the nutritional and health care needs of the people.